Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet Rockydawg07 2.0

1. Why did you join Hunter?
I was new and this was the only world that would take a new guy. (COMMISH EDIT: Hunter has a long history of being new owner friendly at one point 22 of the 32 owners Hunter was their very first team)



2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?
The lack of drama that some other worlds deal with on a daily basis. Everyone is pretty respectful even when they disagree. Active trades and helpful owners. This was my first world and if it was not for the help I got I may have gave up after my first season...which would have made my wife happy.

MTO Follow-up?

Just how good did it feel to beat Radek during your WS run? (COMMISH EDIT: For the new guys Radek was a work class a$$hole who once quit when they changed FA rules so he couldn't resign his guys forever, we then allowed him back only to have him quit again because he didn't like how many HR Leppy's guys in Colorado was hitting)



To beat the legendary Radek who was a master at evaluating talent and the envy of all who had the honor of being in this world with one of the most humble, respected owners to ever grace us with his......WAIT...it felt awesome to crush his dreams!!!!! Yep buried his powerhouse with my little team of castoffs and misfits and crossdressers. Felt good...real good. So good I did not even mind getting whooped in the WS by a Canuck..eh (COMMISH EDIT: That was me :) )?

No comments: