Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet Leppykahn 2.0


1. Why did you join Hunter? Or in your case what caused you to create Hunter? How did you hear about it? (COMMISH EDIT: Leppy was Hunter's original commish)

1. I heard about HBD while playing the college football sim. Was anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Wanted to create the first private world, so I gathered everyone who had been waiting as fast as I could. Of course, the great "Catfish" also required a league as tribute.

2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?

2. The competition.

Follow-up question to last year's MTO?

You mentioned guys you knew in real life had come and gone, which owners were they?

FU (COMMISH EDIT: I actually took the FU to mean #$% you, I thought Leppy had taken offense to my question, then it dawned on my FU stood for follow-up): I don't remember what their user names were, or even if it was this world they were in. Both people I personally brought to HBD were bad owners who never checked in .




No comments: