Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meet Timf

Timf has been an owner in Hunter since S13 taking over for an abandoned franchise. He has been the representative of the weaker league (Yes I am taking a unprovoked shot at the NL) in the World Series the last 3 seasons. He has yet to take home the WS title.


Name: Adam (Commish Edit: See Beerman MTO for explanation of timf username)

Age: 31 recently married but no kids.

Job: Real Estate Agent (Commish Edit: Bought me 2 houses & sold one)

Favorite HBD Moment: Definitely taking over the division title from baldric for the first time. A close second would be going to game 7 of the WS against jahu in Stargell where he ultimately crushed my hopes of a first title by scoring something like 22 runs on my rookie SP. (Commish Edit: Being on the other side of this title it was probably my 3rd or 4th favorite moment, I think the score was 22-4)

Do you know any Hunter owners in real-life: jahu & beerman. Jahu and I were actually in each others wedding party and we've been friends for nearly 20 years.

Favorite Sports teams: San Fransisco 49ers, Detroit Red Wings and New York Yankees. (Commish Edit: Notice a theme? Good teams in the late 90's not saying bandwagon jumper but.........)

Favorite HBD player (which world) Not sure I can narrow it down to one. Maybe Kent Sisler from Hunter who was my first MVP and should be a HoF'er when he retires.

No comments: