Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet Pfontaine

Prefontaine is an original member of Hunter & a persistent thorn in the side of the Louisville Sluggers.

Name: Paul

Age: 40 (married-2 kids)

Job: VP of Accounting for private equity company in Atlanta.

Favorite HBD Moment: I guess it has to be my one and only title in Erffdog. Two seasons before i had fallen behind in the ALCS 0-3 and came back to win. Then in the WS, I fell behind 0-3 and came back to tie. I lost Game 7 in extra innings on a play at the plate where my guy was tagged out as the tying run. So that title 2 seasons later washed the sting away. But that was one hell of a ride.

Do you know any Hunter owners in real-life: Unfortunately, no. Would love to have a beer with my longtime rival Jahu sometime. He usually beats me, so I guess I'm buying . I have lots of respect for all the longtime Hunter owners. They're good people to play with.

Favorite Sports teams: Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, UConn

Favorite HBD player (which world) Mendy Clemens in Hunter. He was a beast of a player. I traded him in Season 6 to radek for Gene Fitzgerald, who was a very good SP, but sucked for me in 2 one year stints. I got Clemens back for his final 3 seasons. He's my one and only HOF'er.

No comments: