Monday, March 26, 2012

Meet Jceffali 2.0

22 marks Jceffali's 2nd year in the league

1. Why did you join Hunter?
1. I joined Hunter because it had been a while since I rebuilt a team. I've been playing HD a long time and had two teams that were both more-or-less on autopilot, so time for a challenge. I also wanted to support the idea of solid owners shoring up an old league that had fallen on tough times. I liked the creativity with the Rule 5 last year (COMMISH EDIT: Once again thanks to all the world vets that agreed to participate), and even found myself a nice CF.

2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?

2. I've enjoyed the other guys in the league and the excellent blog.

How do you feel about your team with one completed season under your belt?

3. The Browns, still have a long road to competitiveness. Last year my goal was to put a respectable major league team on the field while building the minors. It was a challenge because I thought it was a very shallow draft and IFA pool. But still, progress was made and the system is starting to look better. I also transitioned the team from a huge overload of 1B/DH/LF types at ML and AAA into a more balanced organization. Patience!

No comments: