Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lets_Try 2.0

1. Why did you join Hunter?

1. Was playing WIS Simleagues at the time and jumped on the first available HD Dynasty world, which was Hunter. I plan on doing the same when they introduce Hockey Dynasty, if ever they do. (COMMISH EDIT: I should have also asked why you rejoined Hunter, as Lets has a gap in his Hunter service record)












2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?
2. The competiveness of the league, it's very difficult to win in Hunter.


MTO Follow-up?

Having left Hunter & returned, what is is like when you play your old team (now Pawtucket)? Also knowing Cox will have a P on his hat when he goes into the HOF, any mixed emotions?



I have no particular feelings when I play Pawtucket because when I came back, most of his players weren't those I had when I left. No mixed emotion on Braden Cox either. He was the first player I cared about, and was in my organization from the get-go. I'm also the last owner who employed him (with Phily this time). But when I came back, my motivation was to build a solid team with what I had at the time. And now, I have a big 4 (Webster, Gonzales, Tomko & Paronto) !

No comments: