Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Meet god_mike

S23 represents god_mike's first season in Hunter

Name/Family Status: Michael / Single.

Age: 38

Job: Night stocker at Wal-Mart on graveyards.

Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada COMMISH EDIT: The Canadian content keeps rising in Hunter, off the top of my head myself, timf, wolfhoundkl, beerman, lets_try & iain are all Canucks and I am sure I'm forgetting atleast one owner.








DOUBLE COMMISH EDIT: I'm sure all of the Canadians thought I was going to make a crack about the Nanaimo bar. Shame on you I'm better than that. I don't grab the low hanging fruit ALL the time
 
Favorite HBD Moment: Still waiting for that WS ring, or even a WS appearance. Though taking the division title away from a long time rival in LOCO was a good one.

Favorite Sports teams: I watch mostly hockey and football, so in hockey my favourite teams are Calgary Flames and Pittsburgh Penguins COMMISH EDIT: I am so happy you aren't a Canucks fan, that would have gotten the Commish-Owner relationship off on a bad foot , and in Football, Pittsburgh Steelers and Dallas Cowboys. and the Calgary Stampeders in the CFL. When i used to follow baseball more i was a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays and the Pittsburgh Pirates, but i barely follow it anymore. :>

No comments: