Monday, April 9, 2012

Meet Shmish 2.0

1. Why did you join Hunter?

Wolfhound, an original Hunter owner who has since left, is a good friend of mine and wouldn't stop raving about the game and the league. (COMMISH EDIT: We will convince him to come back eventually, he had tentatively agreed after davisbrian backed out) I eventually joined in season 6, and have been hooked ever since.

2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?

Hunter's been in the one and only league I've participated in, and I really enjoy the friendly competition, the banter and the blog. (COMMISH EDIT: So I guess that makes Hunter his highschool sweetheart, don't you ever cheat on us)



MTO Follow-up?

I know David Reyes was your favorite player, but how does it feel to see him bounce around multiple organizations?

It hasn't been easy, but I stand by my decision to trade him and rebuild, as the core of my team was aging. He was the central figure on a team that went to 7 straight league championships, so as far as I'm concerned, his stint here was extremely successful. I'm still a fan wherever he plays, I keep track of his stats pretty regularly. Ultimately I know he'll be wearing the SLC cap when he enters the Hall, so there's some satisfaction in that. And I would not rule out a homecoming somewhere down the line!

No comments: