Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meet Greeny 2.0

1. Why did you join Hunter?

1. I joined it last season when you guys had like what 12 openings something like that? And it was all over the forums. I thought it was pretty crazy. But Jahu I believe took over as commish right? (COMMISH EDIT: Correct) And he started a new recruitment theme and promised free hookers (COMMISH EDIT: Desparate times called for desparate measures) for anybody that stayed 5 seasons, and "improved" their team. Though, Im guessing his judgement of what is improved might be a little hard to define eh? :)

2. What is your favorite aspect of Hunter?

2. I love all the trading. Lots of trade happy owners here. And Ive made a few myself that I think were very good for me. Good for the other owners too, but REAL good for me! :)

MTO Follow-up?

Where does Greeny call home?

Greeny calls Sherbrooke, Quebec home.

How do you think your team will fair this season?

I hope that it will do better this season. I think with the acquisition of Joshua Mays I know I will be better. Because I havent lost any MLers of consequence. I will have really good money for IFAs again this season, so I hope to get one of the top 2 or 3 IFAs again, so I can say for a fact that the Iowa franchise will definately be a team to reckon with over the next couple of seasons. Smart trading, and smart drafting, the hallmarks of this Canuck! :)

No comments: