Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Meet Shmish0

Shmish0 has been a Hunter owner since S6 and has 1 WS title in the world.

Name: Amish

Age: 28

Job: Accountant

Favorite HBD Moment: Season 15 Hunter Championship. Coming off choking a 3-0 lead in the WS in Season 14, it was pretty satisfyijng to come back and win it the following year. A close 2nd would be the day I signed David Reyes.

Do you know any Hunter owners in real-life: Jahu, to whom I was introduced by our mutual friend (and former Hunter owner) Wolfhound. Its taken a while but I think I've finally managed to get him to recognize reality - Wendel Kinkade doesn't hold a candle to the great David Reyes. COMMISH EDIT: I will not accept lies, currently I would rather have Reyes but that's only until Kinkade returns from the DL. I met Amish when myself, wolf and a mutual friend Wayett of wolf and Amish took in a Leafs-Bruins game. Amish is a good dude, the 4th (Wayett)............... not so much.


Favorite Sports teams: Toronto Raptors, Maple Leafs, Blue Jays and Indianapolis Colts.

Favorite HBD player (which world) 9 time all-star, Cy Young winner (and robbed of at least 2 more) and still in the prime of his career, the man, the myth the legend ... David Reyes COMMISH EDIT: At last count Kinkade 2 Cy Youngs........Reyes 1 Cy Young (nuff said)

No comments: