Thursday, January 23, 2020

Welcome to Hunter's 50th Anniversary Season

50 seasons....…. that's a long time, by my recollection and perhaps someone can correct me I believe Hunter launched in the fall of 2006  which is crazy to think about.

During this anniversary season I am going to try and run a few different features in addition to the Power Rankings on the blog. The first that I'm going to run is to celebrate the thing that makes Hunter so great and that's YOU the owners. In the first series I will be running  will focus on those that have been here from the start. The owners that were here in Season 1...…….. 14 years ago.

So look for posts on the blog about the following owners, some have been with us for all 50 seasons others have left only to find their way home.

We have 8 owners from season 1

tbook
mdukes
dufferman
dizzlebob
bjb2378
pfontaine
jahu43
wolfhoundkl

Pretty incredible to have 25% of the owners from season 1 still in the league

Look for the first post to go up tomorrow.

No comments: